Thursday, September 6, 2018

Review: Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares


I have finally finished this series. I read books 1 and 2 in my middle school years and I watched the movies constantly throughout the last 10 years.

This book was OK. My expectations for this was super high and I was spoiled that a major character death was going to happen and that someone was going to end up pregnant.

The characters for me were still teenagers. They acted like whiny brats and they complained about things not going there way. Also, I feel that Lena was kind of a dull character once again because she was still hung up on Kostos and I was a major fan of that ship, but this book killed it for me. There was no world building for this girl.

Bridget was still wild and free but she was very irresponsible for a good chunk of this book.

Ann Brashares didn't give us anything new. This was all recycled plot and character names and it was boring. I still hate Carmen's character. She upgraded Carmen from whiny and sulky teenager to a snobby and stuckup bitch.

This series could have done without this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...