Monday, June 5, 2023

Review: My Hero Academia Volume 6 *SPOILERS*

 

I have a feeling that I am going to be reviewing a good amount of My Hero Academia for the rest of the year because my husband has really gotten into the anime show and he has told my daughter and I to hurry up and read because he loves to binge watch and he will watch the show without us....lol. So I requested volume 6, 7 and 8 from the library.

The problem with these are that my daughter reads them before I do and she has no filter. She will spoil the hell out of me, hence the spoiler warning in the title.

The beginning of this volume sees the U.A. students starting internships and picking out their hero names. This was the first spoiler I got from my kid and all I will say is grape juice. Which is hilraious because at the time, I was drinking a glass of grape juice and the character that chose it is a perv.

We also get a secondary pov that is from the League of Villians which made the story even more interesting. It kept my attention. Also Midoriya gets a new mentor and his mentore is so freaking tiny and grumpy. I LOVE IT!

Ida's character really got on my nerves this volume. His need to do everything by himself and the need for vengence for his brother got very annoying, especially with Midoriya's constant inner dialogue....ugh. 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't gotten into anime but I can see it's draw. Have fun watching.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...