Happy April!! I haven't done a top ten post in a couple months but coming off a productive and relaxing spring break, I am optimistic that this will be the month of getting every thing done and loving it. Anyways, this weeks topic is April showers. And those bring Mayflowers which brings pilgrims.....lol. ON TO THE LIST!
I am going to be doing a mix of titles and cover art with rain or umbrellas, but I won't be uploading pictures to my post because my desktop is struggling to upload anything.
1. Maya's Law of Love by Alina Khawaja
2. A Governess' Guide to Pasion and Peril by Manda Collins
3. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
4. Fifty Words for Rain by Asha Lemmie
5. When the Rain Ends by Mary Ellen Taylor
6. The Sound of Rain by Gregg Olson
7. The Ninth Rain by Jen Williams
8. Rain of Shadows and Endings by Melissa K. Roehrich
9. The Rain Watcher by Tatiana de Rosnay
10. The Rain by Virginia Bergin

Fifty Words for Rain has been on a few different lists this week. It sounds interesting.
ReplyDeleteHere is my Top Ten Tuesday.
Lydia
The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein is another one appearing on numerous lists this week. I think I better check it out!
ReplyDeleteI’m curious about Maya’s Law of Love.
ReplyDeleteHere is our Top Ten Tuesday.
Interesting collection of titles!
ReplyDeletePam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/april-showers-books-with-spring-shower-vibes/
Most of these are new to me--that's my favorite kind of TTT post! New-to-me-books!
ReplyDeleteI bought a copy of FIFTY WORDS FOR RAIN when it came out because it was getting such good buzz, but I still haven't read it. One of these days!
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT (on a Wednesday)!