Thursday, May 1, 2014

May GO AWAY!

Well I had this great post planned about what I was going to do this month and how excited I was about it. Over the past few days, that excitement has been going away at a very rapid pace. Every blog I read or every time I get on facebook or tumblr, I see a gif of Justin Timberlake and the words it's gonna be may.

I HATE IT. It's stupid. Now I just want to fly through May and it be June already!!

So, I still have a lot of things planned but I will not be mentioning them today.

Rant over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...