Tuesday, May 20, 2014

RIP JAMIE

This morning, I found out that a friend I went to school with was murdered last night. He was a great guy and a good friend to everyone. It seems like more and more of my classmates are getting killed, ganged up on or getting into drugs and it's hard to watch the people I grew up with and spent a lot of time hanging with are having/ taking lives or running theirs into the ground.

I'm not going to post a picture of him out of respect for his family. All I have to say is that you will definitely be missed Jamie, by everyone in Swansea and Gaston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...