Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Columbia Blowfish vs. Forest City Owls

Last night, Cayce and I had a date night. The girls got two tickets to a Blowfish game for their summer reading. Cayce and I took advantage of going this year, just him and I so we didn't have to buy 3 more tickets. It also gave my mom more time to spend time with the kids before she has to go back to work next week. She is a school lunch lady, so she starts back to work a week before the kids start going back. It was an amazing time. We had subway before the game and when we got to the stadium, we sat on the third base line this time and close to the visitor's dugout. It was way better this time being off daughter duty, so I got to ogle the players. I instagramed a lot, and now there are a bunch of butts on my account. Cayce was also being photographer/videographer. I will post the videos later. These pictures are a little out of order.







We just dropped the kids off at my parents.




subway before getting to The Cap! (Capital City Stadium)

I watched this player the whole game. He was definitely a cutie and had a nice butt!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...