Wednesday, July 11, 2018

OWLCRATE: APRIL 2018, MAY 2018, AND JUNE 2018

I have bought three Owlcrate Jr boxes back to back and the girls have had one each and I am continuing my subscription. They love these boxes and I love filming our un-boxings and sharing them on my YouTube channel.

APRIL 2018: Myth & Might
I bought this as a past box and gave it to Sammy because it was her birthday month box.





MAY 2018: Monster Mash
This was the first box that I actually subscribed to and it went to Ariana. The reason I decided to subscribe was because of one item that came with this box. It was a Goosebumps item and I loved Goosebumps as a kid and the girls love the movie.





JUNE 2018: Hidden Gems
This was Addy's first box and the day we got it, we immediately filmed our un-boxing. The other two, I opened and we looked at the contents before filming so I didn't get our first reactions, but Addy's video is my most viewed video because I was the first to upload an unboxing. I will continue to do that.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...