Monday, March 18, 2019

Buzzword Readathon TBR: Round 3

The 3rd round of the Buzzword readathon started today and the main word was When. Then 5 other words were included, so we have Who, What, When, Where, How and Why. I have 6 books chosen to read this week and to be honest, I do not know how many I am going to read. I was excited about all of them and now I am only looking forward to maybe 2 of them. I am going to definitely read those 2 but I am not going to push myself to read the rest if I don't want to. Plus another reason is that I have another book that I am doing a blog tour on and I am wanting to read it now. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...