For the fast ass month of August, I read 9 books in total. That is a good number for someone who was stressed for the majority of the month and the last two weeks were focused on getting a good rhythm of the new school year. Also, these books are not in order that I read them. I don't have time for that as this post is already way behind schedule. I also did a buddy read Good Omens with one of my YouTube friends but that didn't work out so well as she is working on her Masters. You go girl!!!
1. Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
2. American Sniper by Chris Kyle
3. The Unseen World by Liz Moore
4. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
5. Broke Millenial Takes On Investing by Erin Lowry
6. Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: A Crash of Fate by Zoraida Cordova
7. Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
8. The Lost Girl by Anne Ursu
9. The Tea Dragon Society by Katie O' Neil









No comments:
Post a Comment