Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Review: Vengeful by V.E. Schwab
If someone had said in one of the many reviews that I watched about this book, that the mob is the main plotline, I would have picked this up way sooner instead of waiting a year. I loved Vicious, but this book was even better. If I could give this 10 stars I would.
The mob is one of my most favorite things to watch and read about. Mob wives are just as dangerous as the men because they are sidepieces. They watch and listen to everything and that is exactly what Marcella Riggins was before her husband tried to kill her. Marcella becomes a bad bitch and intends to take over the city of Merit. She learns that there are others like her and she intends to bring the dangerous ones into her fold.
Eli and Victor are the main characters who became EO's by choice. They chanced death on their own free will and gave themselves powers. Which also made them enemies.
V.E Schwab, please write more in the Villians series. There are definitely more stories to tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment