Saturday, March 21, 2020
Review: Grayson by Lynne Cox
My 5th read for my non fiction A-Z reading challenge and it was a short one. It was a very quick read and it was beautifully written book that sometimes made me believe that most of the story was made up. The descriptions of all the marine life made me want to just research all marine wildlife and go to an aquarium which I can't do because of CORONAVIRUS. I loved how quickly she bonded with the baby whale and mama whale.
There were a few times where I started skimming because I didn't care how she was swimming or how she was folding her arms, legs and body to go how fast in the water. Also, it was like she was talking to a friend when she was describing the locations she was in and where everything was and I was lost. It also seemed that the truth was stretched at times with her going down and the water pressure affecting her head and eyes. Surely she didn't really go so deep and risk her life that many times in the span of three hours. It seems like a call for attention and like a hey look at me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment