Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Authors I Want More From


 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.

This weeks topic is one that I have given much thought and think about often. It's authors I would want a new book from. I am all the time checking twitter pages and goodreads pages with author websites. Here is my list.

1. Corey Leonardo

2. Vicky Alvear Shecter

3. Tara Clancy

4. Lori M Lee

5. Khaled Hosseini

6. Edwin Fontanez

7. London Shah

8. Nadine Brandes

9. Helene wecker

10. Xiran Jay Zhao (she is writing but her publisher is being a major asshat)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get new books from all of these authors soon!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...