Saturday, April 19, 2025

Review: Magnolia Parks by Jessa Hastings


 The FOMO was real when I decided to pick this us from my library. Sadly the library has the god awful new covers and they do not fit the story at all. The cover above became a favorite of mine even more when I finished this book. 

I ended up giving this a 3 out of 5 stars. Out of all the reviews and videos about this book and series, I knew that I was going to HATE BJ Ballentine. He is the most toxic character in this whole book and he just needs to be wiped from existence in my brain. I hate cheaters with a passion and I live by the mantra once a cheater, always a cheater. 

Anyway, our main lady Magnolia Parks is a rich socialite who lives in London and she was hard to take seriously because I got annoyed really quickly with all of the clothing desciptions and what designer line they came from and what year and if the color was in or out. 

Magnolia Parks has been obsessed with BJ Ballentine since their teens and they are magnets who attract every single time they are near. They were once a item, but then BJ had sex with another girl and he ran crying to Magnolia immediately after saying it was an accident. 

THE NERVE THIS DICKWAD HAD TO CALL PUTTING HIS PENIS ACCIDENTALLY INTO ANOTHER FEMALE IS RAGE INDUCING!

The fact that this book takes place three years after and they still sleep together but no sex and Magnolia is dating other guys and BJ is screwing any femal that blinks in his direction. The whole story is them wanting to be together and then BJ being with a girl and Magnolia seeing him, and her being adament that she will not let him keep hurting her and then the stupid idiot lets him into her bed later that night.

My favorite character ending up being Tom England. He treated Magnolia with so much respect and actually agreed to be her doormat to help make BJ jealous. I think Magnolia got what she deserved after letting Tom go and her and BJ deciding to date again when the massive question that Magnolia has wanted to know was finally answered.

If I every smell the scent Orange Blossom, I will immediately think of Magnolia best friend who was the one that BJ cheated on Magnolia with!!!! DUN DUN DUN... THE BESTIE IS A SLEEZE ALONG WITH BJ.

I will be picking up the next book Daisy Haites because I am interested in her family who are mafia type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...