Today I had a dentist appointment to have 2 extractions done. It is the start of a lot of dentist appointments for me because my teeth are in bad shape. My appointment was at 8AM this morning, and I was already in a horrible mood. Cayce and I got snippy with each other.
When I got to the dentist office, I signed in and had to wait 30 minutes to be called back. I got situated quickly and they took no time in shoving needles into my cheeks. They left for it to kick in and started work on someone else. They came back and started working on my mouth only to end up having to give me more novacaine. I waited even longer after that, and by that time I had been in the chair for an hour. I was moody, tired, and hungry. My dentist came back and did the one tooth I wanted out of my head the most and started on the top.
The top is hurting like a motherfucker right now. When he started to pull that one out of my head, he had to stop because I was wincing so bad. Needless to say, I got more novacaine, and the left side of my face was starting to go numb all the way to my hairline. He told me that I wasn't playing by the rules and stuck me with the needle, and after I told him that I was a rebel, and that made the assistant and Dr. Hendrix laugh. He came back after about 15 minutes and after ALOT of pressure, he got the tooth out.
I have to go back in 2 weeks to have one more extraction and then I have to go back after that for a cleaning. Cayce is taking good care of me and I am so thankful for him. Now, time to get some rest before Cayce and the girls get home. I am happy that it is summer time and my mom was able to watch the kids for me today while I was recovering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment