Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Father's Day= BORING

The title says it all. Cayce had to work double today since he took Saturday off completely for the workshop and the birthday party. I cleaned the house with the kids and we also worked on a little homemade gift for him. My dad came over to see us since we couldn't get out to go see him. The girls kept telling him Happy Father's Day, and hugging him.

I made a pork roast for dinner. He loved it and the girls did too. We surprised him when he walked into the door with his present. We had been saving his empty beer bottles and their case so I could start on his present. The girls got his favorite types of candy an we filled the empty bottles with the candies. We decorated the box and bottles with little superhero decorations.


reese's pieces

Ariana eating her supper

playing with baby girl


she loves playing with her daddy
Even Father's day wasn't how I planned it, he stilled had a great time with our kids at the end of the night. Next year will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...