This is my 500th post. it is hard to believe that I have blogged that many time. even though I have been slacking the last couple weeks, but I have had a lot of stuff going on. The second half of the year will be starting in no time and I will be updating my year to do list, and having some blog changes.
There is a lot happening and I hopefully make this blog more public and start it as a money opportunity to use for the kids school. They have their own accounts now at the bank and they are doing summer reading and every 10 books they read, they get 10 bucks. That money will go towards anything they want academically or interest.
I plan on making a birthday video of the kids tomorrow for my brother. He will be 33 on Monday. I am trying to get Samantha to learn how to sing Happy Birthday. I will be updating my book list on Tuesday and my year to do list on Wednesday. I don't know what we are going to do on the 4th. Maybe the homeschool association will have another cookout. I do have a lot of arts and crafts in mind. This week, I will be recovering my mouth more to get ready for the 10th to have my final extraction.
I am slowly starting to plan and get everything organized for Samantha school. I still have to buy her class shirt and I will be joining the homeschool association this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment