Monday, May 29, 2017

Around the World in 80 Books Challenge: April & May Update

I am going to be combining last month and this month into this challenge update. I am not keeping up with this like I hoped, and I am going to spend a few hours today going over my list again. I am doing great and if it wasn't for my review copies I get from Blogging For Books, I doubt that I would be getting this many countries done every month.

April: The first country for April was the Netherlands. I read The Dinner which this book set place.
(Source: Dreamstime.com)

The BFG setting was in England/ United Kingdom



(Source: United Kingdom map)

The fourth book in the Robert Langdon series, Inferno. Took place in Italy. 
(Source: Colorful Italy Map)

May: The first book for May was The Blood Rose Rebellion. It started out In London, but it mostly took place in Hungary, mainly around Pest.
(Source: Hungary map)

The book I am currently reading now is called Tell Me How This Ends Well. The main character lives in Berlin, but the whole story takes place in Los Angeles.

I have a good handful of countries read so far this year, and it makes me happy. I know I won't get to all 80 countries this year and I am OK with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...