Saturday, May 13, 2017

Freebie Haul 4/30- 5/6 & 5/8-5/13

I will be combining last week's freebie haul with this week's because I just had to much to do and it's much easier. From now on, I will be combining weeks that have less than 5 freebies together or if I am too busy to post one week like this.

Sunday 4/30: I only got one of my freebie coupons redeemed.
Iams Proactive Health Adult cat food

Monday 5/1: magazine and catalog day
Nordstrom Catalog

June 2017 issue of Glamour magazine

Tuesday 5/2: No Freebies

Wednesday 5/3: No Freebies

Thursday 5/4: more freebie coupons today!
International Delight Latte crowdkit from CrowdTap

Free Nestea iced tea coupon

May 8, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

Friday 5/5: Got a delicious sample today
Fiber One Salted Caramel & Dark Chocolate bar

Saturday 5/6: Good freebie day
Method Laundry Detergent from sample source

Geek Fantasy Novel from Kellogg's Family Rewards

June 2017 issue of Cosmopolitan

Monday 5/8: I got a long awaited freebie today
Women's History Month Bag from Stacy's Pita Chips

Tuesday 5/9: No Freebies

Wednesday: Started a 2 week long survey today.
Survey material: Spearmint 5 gum

Loreal Hydra Genius

Thursday: Free Book Day!!
Divide and Conquer from Kellogg's Family Rewards

A Mutiny in Time from Kellogg's Rewards

May 15-22, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

May 18, 2017 issue of Rolling Stone

Blood Rose Rebellion from Blogging For Books

Friday: No Freebies

Saturday: stationary and cutting material for school next week
Initialed thank you cards from Virginia Slims

June 2017 issue of Marie Claire


I am hoping to get this back on track next week. This is my 91st freebie haul. I will be taking a freebie haul break after I get to 100. Any freebies I accumulate during my break will be in one big post to startup after my break. Hope that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...