Thursday, May 11, 2017
Review: The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
One thing to start off this review.... Can I Please be part of the Black Betty Crew???? Chubbs, Liam, Ruby and Zu. These four are the ultimate group of misfits. This is another book that I had been wanting to read for quite sometime and I had it on my TBR the last two months and I finally got to it and read it in less than a week. It was a very quick and fast paced read.
I do have a lot of questions and there were some grammatical errors throughout that really bothered me. I was confused when a chapter would end in one spot, and then the next would be in a completely different setting and talking about a different subject.
I wanted to know more about Chubbs and Liam's powers. What did Chubbs mean that he had metal in his head and he couldn't be affected. Did Ruby's panic button have a tracker in it when she removed all four other trackers out of her clothing. Are the greens more powerful than the blues or vice versa. What is the exact name if Ruby's power. Why after 6 years of being locked away at a camp, when Ruby called her parents, the message included Ruby's name. Did they have another daughter to replace her and if so, why wasn't that child taken as well or was she being hidden. What exactly caused the IAAN at the very beginning.
The story and the action and the running were my absolute favorite. I love having these questions and I hope they get answered in the second book Never Fade that I have on request at my library. I think this will be in my top 5 favorite series of all time... I'm hoping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment