Monday: Today was my dad's birthday, so I had the girls make birthday cards. After they were done, we had some reading time together. We all sat down with our own books and we were listening to the pouring rain. We read for a good while, and then Sammy and Ariana wanted to do a free write and Addy wanted to color. So I pulled up one of her lessons that we had to skip when I was out of ink, and write when she got done with her craft, we had a power outage effectively ending our school day.
Tuesday: We started our with once again watching the Magic School Bus. After that went off, I had Samantha and Ariana work on revolutionary war vocab. Addy worked on her Easy Peasy lessons that had to be skipped. She also did some fall coloring pages.
After Sammy and Airy were done with copying words, I had them work on a writing prompt. The prompt was Imagine yourself participating in the Boston Tea Party. They did more writing pages and Addy worked with her three letter flashcards as well.
Wednesday: We had an early start to the morning. Sammy wanted to get up super early and get her school work done. She worked on Easy Peasy and then she did some workbook pages while Ariana did her Easy Peasy. I had Addy watch some Super Why.
Ariana had her first typing lesson today!!
doing so well
We watched more Liberty's Kids and we ended the day with reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Thursday: We had a late morning, so I decided it was time to work on some more Halloween decor. They had a blast and some of it was gorgeous. We watched more Magic School Bus and read more of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. To end the day, I had Sammy and Airy work on another writing prompt of Prince Pondicherry from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Addy finished her day with Easy Peasy.
Friday: We had another late start. After they did their morning routines, Sammy looked up her Revolutionary war words. Ariana had reading time and Addy worked on her Easy Peasy. After they were done, Sammy worked on her reading, Airy worked on some workbook pages while Addy worked on her helicopter craft.
We ended the day with watching episodes 8 and 9 of Liberty's Kids and YouTube videos on the Boston Tea Party.












No comments:
Post a Comment