Thursday, November 30, 2017

November Wrap Up

I got through 11 books this month. Half of them were school reads for the girls but I had never read those books in my childhood, except one. I read every book on my TBR except one and that will be my next read after my current one at the moment.

1. Winter by Marissa Meyer

2. Stars Above by Marissa Meyer

3. Charlie and The Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
4. Revolutionary War on Wednesday by Mary Pope Osbourne
5. Reborn by Jessica Miller

6. Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo

7. Humphrey's School Fair Surprise by Betty G. Birney
8. Mummies in the Morning by Mary Pope Osbourne
9. Midnight on the Moon by Mary Pope Osbourne
10. Afternoon on the Amazon by Mary Pope Osbourne
11. The Book Of Esther by Emily Barton


I have read 109 books this year and I plan on reading more next month. I already know what I am going to be reading, so come back tomorrow for my December TBR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...