Monday, November 6, 2017

Freebie Haul 10/23- 11/4

This post contains two weeks of freebies. It's not a whole lot and I seriously considered adding a third week to this post, but figured it would be to much.

Monday 10/23: No Freebies

Tuesday 10/24: No Freebies

Wednesday 10/25: No Freebies

Thursday 10/26: Finally a magazine today.
October 30, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

Friday 10/27: No Freebies

Saturday 10/28: Two more magazines to finish out this week. I will definitely be adding next week to the post.
November 3, 2017 issue of Entertainment Weekly

November 2017 issue of Golf Digest

Monday 10/30: Some more helmet decals and a magazine to start off the week.
ICON helmet decals

November 2017 issue of Travel + Leisure

Tuesday 10/31: No Freebies

Wednesday 11/1: No Freebies

Thursday 11/2: Another ICON helmet decal
ICON helmet decals

Friday 11/3: No Freebies

Saturday 11/4: two magazines to end this no good freebie week
November 6, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

November 10, 2017 issue of Entertainment Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...