Thursday, March 29, 2018

Past Owl Crate Box Unboxing: June 2017: Make It Out Alive

I watch a lot of book videos on YouTube and most of them are Owl Crate unboxings. I love watching them and want each and ever one of them. This is the first box that I truly wanted to have and I freaked out when I saw that it was being sold on their past boxes link. I purchased one because of the theme and also that it contained not one book but two. The them is Make It Out Alive and it's of course dystopian. I also wanted these books because they are the start to my signed book collection. If you want to purchase past boxes from Owl Crate, you need to do it quickly because they will sell out quick. I also got the books that had exclusive covers. This is one of three boxes that I purchased. 


My "first" signed book. 
After I received this book, I read a book that I had won in a Goodreads Giveaway two years ago and when I got to the end I realized that it was a signed copy. 

The main reason I wanted this box was for the sleep mask. After I first viewed an unboxing video for this box and saw the sleep mask, I went on Amazon and put one on my wishlist and then when I went to go purchase it, it was sold out. Also, this is the second book that was put in the box. 

I love the button, stickers and The Giver patch. The Bath Bomb is divergent inspired and I wasn't a big fan of Divergent.

UP NEXT:
Past Owl Crate Box: May 2017: Comic Explosion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...