I read a total of 11 books this month. I got my non fiction book read this month and I am in the middle of reading my chosen classic for the month and it is Pride and Prejudice. So, I can cross that challenge off my list for the month of March even though I didn't finish it. I also started a new series this month and will be reading a book from this series a month. I think you can guess which series I am talking about.
1. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
2. The Fix by Kristin Rouse
3. A Wind In The Door by Madeleine L'Engle
4. Si-Cology 1 by Si Roberston
5. S.T.A.G.S. by M.A. Bennett
6. A Bear Called Paddington by Michael Bond
7. Propitiation by Damn Jones
8. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery
9. The Bears of Blue River by Charles Major
10. The Heart's Invisible Furies by John Boyne
11. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare








No comments:
Post a Comment