I am sorry for the lateness of this post, but I have been dealing with a cold and ear infection for a week and I am just now getting around to finishing this. I also have been having water issues in my home, so that was another major block in my day to day life. Anyways, ya'll are here to see the books I read and if you want to know my thoughts on them, go on over to my YouTube page and watch my video. It is a long one. And be sure to hit Subscribe and thumbs up.
1. Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
2. The Door to January by Gillian French
3. Voices from Chernobyl by Svetlana Alexievich
4. Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant by Tony Cliff
5. Sphinx's Princess by Esther Friesner
6. Delilah Dirk and the King's Shilling by Tony Cliff
7. Delilah Dirk and the Pillars of Hercules by Tony Cliff
8. The Star Thief by Lindsey Becker
9. The Everlasting Rose by Dhonielle Clayton
10. Winger by Andrew Smith
11. This Family of Mine by Victoria Gotti
12. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
13. Dewey by Vicki Myron
14. Samantha Spinner and the Super Secret Plans by Russell Ginns














No comments:
Post a Comment