Monday, May 4, 2020
Review: Flawless by Sara Shepard
After reading The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, I needed an absolute trash book. I needed something that wouldn't make me think and that I could fly through and not have a care in the world. This was that book. This was the book that was the complete opposite of what I had previously read.
This is the second book in the Pretty Little Liars series and it is just about a bunch of snotty, bitchy over privileged white girls who have basic first world problems. The characters are super one dimensional and bland. I had a hell of a time of keeping up with who was who. They are all the same and not different at all. I would read a part about Hanna and think that it was really Emily.
They are being "harassed" by this person named A who is threatening to tell their worst secrets and all of the family problems. They refuse to go to authorities and report it because they don't want to reap the consequences of what happened that made their friend Ali disappear.
I have never watched the show and I basically know the ending, but when my daughters are in the teenage years and they want to read these books and watch the show, then I will sit down and watch with them, but until then, I may continue to read this series if and when my library opens back up and if they have the next book in this garbage guilty pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment