Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Top 5 Tuesday: Series That I Need To Finish

 

Top 5 Tuesday was created by Shanah @ Bionic Book Worm, and is now being hosted by Meeghan reads.

I have a lot of series that I want to finish this year because the one thing I dislike about my reader self is starting all of these series and never finishing them. I did make a rule that if I don't finish  the series that I want to this year, I will unhaul the books because it's obviously not priority.


1. Caraval by Stephanie Garber.

     I have read book one and two and have put book three on so many TBR's. I have it and I just look over it.

2. Shades of Magic by V.E. Schwab

  I started this series back in October of last year and the first book wasn't my favorite, but I am still interested in the series, so I want to pick up book two and hopefully it is better than the first.

3. Dark Gifts by Vic James

  I loved book one and two and just not have requested the third book from the library. I did read these first two back in 2018, so I may have to reread them first.

4. Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco

   I read the first book in 2019 and thought it was OK. I didn't like the romance, but have kept an interest in book two which is Hunting Prince Dracula and it is always an add to cart but never click the checkout button.

5. Iskari by Kristen Ciccarelli

  When I first read The Last Namsara, I didn't like dragons. I was not interested and didn't think I would like this book. I picked it up on a whim and fell in love. Now I know the reason why I haven't picked up the second and third books is because they are from different perspectives and the covers are not my favorite. 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Top 5 Tuesday!! I hope you like our little corner of the world 🥰
    I have to say, I also only read A Darker Shade of Magic, and not the rest of the series... I meant to pick up the others, but the first book was only a 3 star for me.
    I really loved the Iskari series by Kristen Ciccarelli though, and can highly recommend it. Each book is completely different, but they all weave together in the important ways. I hope you enjoy it! 💕

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...