Sunday, March 27, 2022

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!// Sunday Post #29


 The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer

This week is our spring break and it will be a much needed break. I homeschool my kids and I always schedule their spring break for the last week of March because our school district has theirs the following week. My husband also request a week long vacation from his job and is much needed because it will give us more time to think and consider his new job and if it will work with our family. The new job doesn't have a consistent schedule because it is swing shift, meaning he would work days one week and then nights the next and it is hard to wrap my head around.

In other news, out first full week with Si was great. We are learning and making a routine. She stays outside and never comes in because we have three indoor cats who are very territorial and would be completely stressed out. Si is obsessed with her toys from her Marvel barkbox, and she demands belly scratches constantly. She is also trying to be a lap dog.

My 12 year old and Si

Taken on National Puppy Day

My hubby is obsessed

my oldest and youngest giving Si a "makeover"

Also, her kennel that I bought from Wayfair is almost finished. Here is a little PSA: NEVER BUY FROM WAYFAIR. They sent so many wrong parts and left so many of the required pieces out. I thankfully got some of the pieces I needed with the replacement option, which I have to say is a little to easy to get. It's like they do it on purpose just to make people wait longer. I have now had to make a second replacement order because the top of the door frame to her kennel doesn't line up with the bottom. Wayfair sucks.



Monday: Review: Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

Wednesday: Blog Tour: It's the End of the World and I'm In My Bathing Suit

Thursday: Blog Tour: A Measure of Serenity


In Light of Recent Events blog tour

WWW wednesday

tbr thursday

updated reviews


I have two books that I received this week for upcoming blog tours and I am excited to get to them. One is a middle grade about dragons and the other is a ya coming of age contemporary.



Hope everyone has a great week. I sure hope to have a little bit of fun during all of the errands I have to run, but that will be in next weeks post.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your family during your Spring Break! Your dog is beyond cute and she seems like a sweetie with your kids. We bought a couch through Wayfair for one of my adult kids and it had all the parts, but it was more cheaply made than we imagined from the photo and description. Oh well. Have fun reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring break with the whole family is just the best! We are also on a school break at the moment, but not really "holiday". But a change of routine is sometimes also good!

    Just read your review for It's the end of the world and I'm in my bathing suit - it seems like fun!

    Have a wonderful week ahead and I hope there's lots of time for reading!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is so cute! Swing shifts can be rough-- I hope things work out on that front! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...