Wednesday, March 9, 2022

WWW Wednesday #8

 

This weekly meme is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words.

The three W's: 
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?


I am currently reading Hollowpox. I am reading it out loud to my kids and we are loving it. We have laughed multiple times so far and we are only 120 pages in. 




I just finished a book today and I am going to take a day or two before I pick up another book just to give my brain a little rest. I really enjoyed this one and will have a review up soon.



I also finished Gone Girl and Amari and the Night Brothers and I am OBSESSED with Amari. I need the second book right now. 


I still have a stack of library books that I need to read and that are due back Monday of next week, so this weekend will be full of reading. These two are my priority at the moment. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...