Sunday, June 19, 2022

Summer Plans Change!!// Sunday Post #33

 

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! Today is a day of swimming, grilling, rest and relaxing. We have finally gotten over our illnesses. I still have a cough but it's going away slowly. And as the title of this post says, our summer plans have changed drastically. The two toddlers that I babysat in May, I am now there full time babysitter and the past three weeks have been tiring but fun. I am caring for 5 kids, 3 that are my own and preteens so they can entertain themselves. Thankful for cousins to also keep them occupied with phone calls, texting and video games. Also my kids are the best because they play with the toddlers and help tire them out.

 Let's just day that this night owl had to become an early bird real quick. I have to baby sit from 5AM to 5PM for 4 days a week and also work my normal job and try to fit in summer school with my kids who have to finish what they didn't during the school year. All that being said, reading and blogging have taken a back seat and my youtube channel has been put on hiatus. 

When the babies leave, I give my kids more attention that they didn't get during the day but then I also have to do dinner and spend time with my husband who leaves when the babies arrive and gets home right whent the babies leave. 

But the money I am making from babysitting is going towards our new deck that we are building. My hubby is building it an I am in love with his vision and what has been done so far. Whenever I want something built, I show him a picture and he puts his own little twist and style into it. He builds things everyday for his job, so he's got this. 



How is everyone's summers going so far? Have you read any good books or watch any good shows?



Saturday: Review: Around the World in 80 Books


#5onmyTBR

top ten tuesday

www Wednesday

three blog tours



My book buying ban is still happening. I am surprised that I haven't bought a book yet, but I have been sent books by publishers for my upcoming blog tours.










2 comments:

  1. Whoa you have an exhausting schedule. I don't need all that to be exhausted just the 100 heat waves are enough. Right now, it is nice 80s and I can get the mowing and yardwork done.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh how nice to have a hubby who can build things! Your day sounds exhausting but at least toddlers are cute and funny, right? I never had my own but I babysat plenty of them and never could figure out how to make them to what I told them to do. lol

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...