Monday, June 20, 2022

#5OnMyTBR// Translated

 

#5OnMyTBR is a bookish meme hosted by E. @ Local Bee Hunter’s Nook where you chose five books from your to-be-read pile that fit that week’s theme

This week's theme is easy because I clean out my bookmarks on my browser frequently and one website that I always leave is a list of must read translated books and that is one of my goals this year is to read more translated works. I am hoping to get to these 5 before the end of this year.


1. As Red As Blood by Salla Simukka


2. The Beast Player by Nahoko Uehashi



3. Max by Sarah Cohen- Scali



4. A Winter's Promise by Christelle Dabos



5. The Dragon Ridge Tombs by Tianxia Bachang




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...