This week's topic is to share books that have typographic covers and I have been saying this word all day. I am going to be sharing covers that have my favorite fonts and that grab my attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...











I contemplated adding Project Hail Mary, too. I love that book, by the way.
ReplyDeleteTypographical cover examples
Great list and picks of gorgeous and interesting typographic covers. You did a great job with your picks. A Discovery of Witches also made it to my list this week. Here is my TTT: https://herseriallife.com/top-10-books-with-typographic-covers/
ReplyDeleteHave a great week 😊
Great looking covers. I especially like the look of Amal Unbound.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/09/27/top-ten-tuesday-typographic-book-covers/
I love the Sorcery of Thorns Cover!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT
I love how with just the font I can tell the genre of these books.
ReplyDeletePam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/ten-book-titles-starting-with-the-letter-a/
You've picked some lovely fonts here! Risuko has to be my favorite. I actually want to go and see what the book is all about now as well.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Tuesday!
Elza Reads
I love the cover and typography for Amal Unbound. Wow!
ReplyDeleteMy post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-typographic-book-covers/
I considered Hail Mary too, but ultimately it didn't make the cut. :) Risuko is one that the typeface seems to reflect the story. Good list!!
ReplyDeleteTerrie @ Bookshelf Journeys
https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/ttt-cover-typography
The cover for Amal Unbound is so evocative, and The Girl at Midnight really caught my eye
ReplyDeleteWow! All of these covers look fantastic! I especially love the Amal Unbound one!
ReplyDeleteHere’s my TTT!
Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog
HAIL MARY is a great example of how typography sets the mood for a book!
ReplyDeleteNicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction
Amal Unbound has such a beautiful cover!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/09/27/top-ten-tuesday-387/