Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I want to read because of Top Ten Tuesday

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl

Another fun topic for this week's top ten Tuesday. I will be sharing the books that I have seen on other's lists that has made my TBR MASSIVE!!
























3 comments:

  1. I’ve heard so many good things about The House in the Cerulean Sea!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some GORGEOUS covers here! Wow. I'm not much for reading fantasy, but that genre gets the prettiest covers.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Huntress is one of the few Kate Quinn books I have yet to read but I'm hoping to get to it this year.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/08/08/top-ten-tuesday-432/

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...