Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Romantasy Books I Want to Read Because FOMO!!!!!

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and so this weeks topic is a LOVE freebie. I am not into romance books but I do have major FOMO for all the romantasy books out there in the world. I loved Fourth Wing and Iron Flame, and I want more.

If yall have ready any of these, give me a priority list in the comments.











3 comments:

  1. I hope you love all of them!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Touch of Ruin has a cool cover.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    Astilbe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these, so I'm no help. Sorry! But I do hope you enjoy them when you read them.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/favorite-romances-read-in-2023/

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...