Tuesday, December 3, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: The 10 Oldest Books On My Netgalley Shelf

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.

HAPPY DECEMBER! 2024 is almost over and I cannot wait for this year to be done. It has been a rough one. Thankfully this weeks topic is a freebie and doesn't require much thought and planning. I decided to share the ten oldest books on my Netgalley shelf because I have a problem. I am not even going to announce my percentage because it is younger than me.... let's just say that.

I will be making my Netgalley a priority next year, so this is the first step in holding myself accountable.












3 comments:

  1. Christmas With Hamish looks adorable.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-ive-had-dreams-about/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally read a Sophie Sullivan book recently, and I hope to read more of her stuff in the future.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/christmas-2024-tbr-will-i-squeeze-them-all-in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these books look amazing! Especially The Final Heir. I hope you'll enjoy them when you read them :)

    If you'd like to visit, here's my TTT: https://thebooklorefairy.blogspot.com/2024/12/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-black-covers.html

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...