Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.
Seasonal TBR time and I have a lot of library books out at the moment, so this topic was a piece of cake. I am hoping to get to most of these in the next two weeks, but who the heck knows. I have so much going on like everyone else and reading is starting to slow down and sometimes take a back seat. There are some chonkers on here that I know will take me a week or two to get through because I am not reading as fast as I used to, but every single book on this list is on here for a reason.. either I love the authors previous works, it's a movie adaptation or becoming a movie or a show... etc etc.











The Poisonwood Bible was a great read. Hope you like it.
ReplyDeleteMy post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-winter-2024-2025-to-read-list/
The Poisonwood Bible was very good, I'm a huge fan of Kingsolver. I didn't like Unbroken as much as most people, but I hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteUNBROKEN is the only book I've read from your list. It's a great read! I hope you enjoy it and all these others.
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT (on a Thursday)!
The Poisonwood Bible is on my winter TBR too. I hope you enjoy all these!
ReplyDelete