Sunday, September 28, 2025

Review: Mismatch by Lizzy Ford

 


This is the second novella in the Omega series. I read Alessandra last month. These are 30 page ebooks and that go into character backgrounds of the main people in the Omega novel. I assume that is the jist. This short story follows the gargoyle statue that we meet in Alessandra. It is the grotesque that is brought to life. 

I really liked his backstory and how he used to be a Greek prince 4000 years ago and he is part of the royal bloodline that knows that he will become a statue when his heir becomes of age. Mismatch doesn't remember his name and he gets arrested. The cops cant find him in the database because it only goes back 2000 years. At night, he turns back into his creature form. He is planning on rescuing the princess who will eventually turn into a statue as well. Her name is Phoibe and she is the next short story.

We also get more about what happened with Alessandra and how she gets captured. We also get to see Ms. Nettles try to mend Mismatch and his hurt wing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...