Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Beginning

Welcome to my blog. I've decided to try blogging again. My name is Kelly and I'm 21. I live in South Carolina and I'm a stay at home mom to 3 beautiful girls. I'm also engaged to my high school sweetheart. I used to write all the time and wanted to go to college to be a sports journalist. I love cooking, couponing, organizing, planning, entertaining, and spending time with my fiance and daughters. I live life day by day and take nothing for granted. I'm blogging to preserve memories of my children growing up and just to write about anything life brings me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...