Saturday, July 21, 2012

The last two days

I absolutely LOVE Fridays. Even though I stay at home with my kids, the best thing is that my fiance comes home from work and gets to spend the weekend with the girls and I. He comes home around 6:00 and we cook supper. Another thing we love about Fridays is that we have two favorite tv shows that come on Travel Channel. Ghost Adventures and The Dead Files. We have been doing yard work all week, and yesterday was our day off since Cayce had to go into work yesterday morning. This morning, we did more yard work and went to the library and got the girls some more books to read. They loved playing outside in the dirt and sliding on their slide. We have alot more yard work to do tomorrow, so I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...