I have three beautiful daughters. ages 3, 1, and 5 months. They are a blessing to my fiance and I, and they are also my rock. They keep me grounded and focused on what I want to do in my life to be able to make their lives better.
My oldest daughter's name is Samantha. She was born April 20, 2009.
I was a senior in high school when she was born. I graduated for her and she was my main reason to finish. She is a daddy's girl all the way. She has her daddy's look, but my brains and attitude. She is a true handful, but a little helper around the house and the best big sister.
My second daughter's name is Ariana. She was born October 10, 2010.
We call her my lil mini me. She has the same attitude and personality that I had while I was a child. She was born 5 days late and my mom picks on her birthday 10-10-10 as being fertilizer. She loves being wherever I am, and loves to be in the kitchen, cooking with me.
My third and final daughter's name is Adalyn. She was born February 6, 2012.
She is our miracle baby. She was due on March 8th, 2012. She was born 5 weeks early and spent 11 days in the NICU. I had high liver enzymes and her heart rate kept dropping so I was induced and she came at 11:43pm. She had respiratory issues after delivery and a couple of hours later, her lungs collapsed and had to have a chest tube and be put on CPAP. She is the absolute best baby and growing so fast. It seems like she was never in the NICU. Every morning, she greets me with a big grin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...



No comments:
Post a Comment