Saturday, July 28, 2012

Potty Training Woes & Car Trouble

Sorry that I haven't posted in the last few days. I have been busy with chores and my girls that I haven't had any me time.

I have been potty training my 3 year old for over a year now. Yes, A YEAR. She is finally peeing in the potty on a regular basis, but pooping, I swear it will be the death of me. She has accidents constantly and doesn't let us know when she has to poop but she does when she has to pee or she just goes by herself.  I'm stressing out and sometimes it is frustrating, but all I can do is watch her and tell her to go potty every 30 mins or so.

Last night when Cayce was on his way home from work, he said the car felt sluggish. So he put more oil in and thought that would help. Today we had to run some errands and it seem like the car was ok, but then on our way to Wal-Mart, smoke started coming out of our tailpipe, and we had to head back home so we didn't break down. We are praying with all our might that it isn't the headgasket. If it is, we will be without a car until we get the money to fix it.

If anyone is reading this, I would love some comments or helpful potty training advice. Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...