Cayce has been going to the chiropractor for the past couple months for his back and legs. His knees are so out of shape, that if he steps the wrong way, they start popping. When we got together 7 years ago, he would pop every joint in his body and it is the most disgusting thing ever. Now his ankles are starting to give him trouble. He is wearing two knee braces and ankle braces and they are not helping anymore.
Yesterday, Cayce had another appointment and the chiropractor has put him out of work till Monday from both jobs and wants blood work done to see if Cayce is getting Early Onset Arthritis. It is a scary thing to imagine a possibility. He is only 24 and he will have to deal with it for the rest of his life.
He is going on Sunday to have it done hopefully. Tomorrow we are going to have a family day and do a little photo shoot with Sammy before we start school on Monday. She is excited to be starting Kindergarten. I'm excited and can't wait. I will post an update on Cayce's condition once we get everything situated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment