Friday, August 29, 2014

Kindergarten: Week 3

This week we got our routine down a lot more and we actually had more fun and no longer school this week. I wanted to start spelling with her this week, but quickly put that idea on the backburner. I have figured out when I want to start addition with her and I am going to start that at the end of September, because what I have planned for her on Halloween involves adding. Now picture time.




I did this one. you can see the variety of words

Caleb the Cat


Meet April the Alligator, Betty the Bee and Caleb the Cat


She is doing very good with her writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...