Friday, August 1, 2014

Hello August

It is so hard to believe that it is already August. It feels like this year just started, and in 4 months, I will be celebrating my 24th birthday. This month will be a hectic one for sure. I still have to put Samantha's lessons together, we have a birthday party to attend this weekend for my cousin who is turning 16. I have 10 days to get mentally prepared for Kindergarten. I am seriously hating myself for making myself start a week before the public schools start, but that will let Sammy end the week before they do, and I only plan to giver her major holidays off along with birthdays.

I am hopping to get back into my reading and writing. I still have a lot of stuff to get done before the end of the year, and it will be here before I know it. I also plan to get back to my blogging more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...