Friday, August 22, 2014

Kindergarten: Week 2

This week flew by. We are still getting into a rhythm and we only had ONE meltdown this week and that was when Sammy didn't want to do her little PE video. Whatever, she did it anyways, but she wasn't happy about it.


This is a picture of herself. LOVE IT!!

This was on National Aviation day and I made her a paper airplane. Who doesn't love paper airplanes.

Learning about different types of weather

she wanted to use her do a dot markers, so I found some worksheets for her and she went to town.




I give her puzzle time almost every day or every other day. I believe it helps with brain functions and all that.
 
I didn't really take that many pictures because we were so focused on getting a routine down pat. I will hopefully take more pictures next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...