Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Cayce's Concussion Update 2

So, Cayce has been hurt and out of work for a week now. Yesterday, he went up to the hospital to fill out more paper work for his claims and to get his diagnosis for the company that is going to be held responsible for his injury, and it seemed like he was having a good day because his headaches weren't as severe and his vision wasn't a blurry. So, he tried to go back to the store this morning, and he ended up fainting. His supervisor Darryl from his other job had to pick him up and bring him home. It was scary hearing what happened. His last concussion didn't last this long, and I am wondering if something deeper is seriously damaged that they can't see on any CAT scans.

He just left to go back to the hospital. I know it will be another long night, just hope we can get some more answers. I will update again, with what happens and what the docs say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...