Today was a great day overall. The only thing that made it unbearable was the weather. It has been raining here for the last 3-4 days and I am getting some serious cabin fever. I need to get out of this house.
The morning started off with getting to sleep a little later than usual, and Cayce got the kids situated so I didn't have to, which was nice. He then ordered us some lunch from IHOP. I, of course got my usual philly cheese steak and fries. YUMM!!!
He also wanted to go by wal-mart and get my gift. He took Sammy with him and she helped pick out my flowers.
I also got a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates. I am a sucked for those. They are my weakness. He got me 2 cards and my favorite one was of Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. That picture is on my Instagram.
We ended up being stuck at home for the rest of the day because of the rain. So every anniversary, we have spent at home. Not ideal, but it happens. I would love to take a trip or just get out to somewhere special, but it never happens. For dinner, we made a bangin chicken and dumplings and I would make it again in a heartbeat. If my kids can inhale it and ask for more, I know it was definitely delicious.
Later that night when the kids were in bed, Cayce went by the gas station and picked us up some Nesquick limited edition girl scout cookie milks. My favorite is of course the caramel coconut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...



No comments:
Post a Comment