Friday, September 19, 2014

Samantha Park Trip and Doctor Visit

On Thursday, Cayce took Samantha to the park for some exercise and art time with some chalk.
 She had a great time with just daddy even though he wasn't doing so great. She got hurt and fell off a climbing thing and bruised her back pretty good. That being said, I had to end up giving her the day off from school because she was complaining so bad about her back hurting, that Cayce took her to the urgent care to make sure she didn't do any major damage. Her diagnosis was just a bruised back. No broken bones or fractures, just sore muscles. Now time to make this a happy post once again, it's picture time.







The yellow twisty thing in this picture is the thing Samantha fell off of. She was on the third step from the bottom and that's where she fell from.
 
Cayce also took a video of her doing hopscotch. I will eventually put that video on my youtube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...