Friday, September 5, 2014

Kindergarten: Week 4

This week is our 4th week of homeschooling and also the 1st week of September. I am happy that it is a new month, usually I hate the months passing by so quickly, but I am not even worried about it because I can't wait for Sammy to learn more and the holidays. We did school on Labor day when everyone else went, but whatever. Cayce got to see her in action while he was off work for the holiday and he was very impressed. We got to make lots of crafts and she got to play with her counting bears. I even went back into lessons from her prep. curriculum and letter curriculum to do since she has a better understanding than she did the first time. it was amazing seeing her progress in front of my eyes and I will definitely keep going back to those.

PICTURE TIME!!!!!!

she made a little army of bears

everybody's favorite beaver on Instagram






No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...