I am calling this the home stretch. We are almost done with this hellish time with this curriculum. The year didn't go as I planned and it wasn't fun for Ariana.
On Tuesday, we started the letter V.
The reason this curriculum was so disappointing this year was that we missed days and that she also knew her letters so it was really boring for her. She didn't like the science or the social studies aspect of it early on because she couldn't say the words. I kind of figured those two subjects would be a problem, because Sammy had the same problem when she was doing this curriculum.
Thursday:
This was all that we did this week. A real disappointment, but she enjoyed doing her workbook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...









No comments:
Post a Comment